Handmade objects always have a story. They have a real character and charm over mass-produced items. My blog is featuring all the handmade items I make and I'm also going to post Free Patterns for crocheting, knitting and other crafts. I'm also going to post my favourite recipes for free! Are you interested in a certain pattern or recipe? Feel free to contact me.

I love to recycle books and records and create unique purses, clocks, IPhone docks, Ereader Tablet Covers, hollow safe books. You can find my crafting in My RETROGRANDMA Etsy Store

I also love to seek out collectible treasures and you can find them in my RetroClassics shop on Etsy

I've had a number of opportunities for my unique handmade items to be featured on many blogs. I LOVE the RETRO ERA and that's why they call me "RETROGRANDMA"! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/Retrograndma







10 February 2008

Vintage CARE BEAR Recycled BOOK Purse

I live in Sunny Saskatchewan but this weekend was wicked! -50's with the windchill! Best place was to stay indoors and craft. This is my new creation today and listing on Etsy - A Vintage Care Bear Book Purse! I also finished a BEATLES Record Purse (look below for photo) Amazing what you can accomplish when you can't go out!

1 comment:

dollface design said...

hi retro grandma!
your stuff is fantastic, just went over to etsy and hearted your shop :D you make the coolest stuff! thanks so much for stopping by my blog, have a great night and stay warm ♥
layla